This page is intended to provide quick resources such as logins, Staff Wellness, the Staff Discount List, the District Form Index, state resource pages, frequently asked questions and many other resources for Derby Public Schools staff.
Derby Education Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports innovative and enriching educational experiences for Derby students through teacher grants and other avenues.
- Do District Staff Receive Educator Discounts?
- Does Derby Public Schools Offer an Employee Assistance Program to Staff?
- What School and District Events Do Staff and Their Families Get Into for Free?
- Where Can I Purchase Derby Gear for Green Fridays?
- Where Can I Follow Derby Public Schools on Social Media?
- How Do I Submit a Maintenance Request?
For specific questions contact the district office at (316) 788-8400 or visit the department pages for more resources.
Note: Downloading a calendar provides a copy on your device, but will not reflect any future changes. If you wish to be notified of changes, subscribe to our website calendars.
Make It, Take It
District staff can create numerous items in the Make It, Take It resource center which can be used to support instruction in the classroom.